Minced lamb, marinated with
herbs and cashewnuts, skewered & cooked in the Tandoor oven.
Serves : 4
Preparation Time : 25 Minutes Cooking Time:
cups Lamb, minced
2 Eggs, whisked
cup Lamb Kidney fat
tbsp. Onion, finely chopped
tbsp. Ginger, finely chopped
8 Green Chillies, finely
4 tsp. green coriander, finely
Cashew nuts (Kaju) paste
Salt to taste
White pepper powder
tbsp. Butter for basting
- Add all the ingredients to the minced lamb, except butter,
and mix well. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and make into
- Pre-heat the tandoor / Oven to 320 degree F / 160 degree C.
Press the balls with moistened palms along the skewers, 8-10 cm
long and about 4 cm apart. Roast for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and hang the skewers to let excess moisture drip off.
- Baste with butter and roast again for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with onion rings and lemon wedges.