|Skewers Vegetable Kebabs
Preparation Time: 1 hour Cooking Time : 10
11/2 cup Carrots, finely
11/2 cup Beans, finely chopped
100 gms. cauliflower
11/2 cup Paneer, mashed
11/2 cup Onion,
1 tsp. Green chilies
2 tsp. Ginger Paste
2 tsp. garlic Paste
4 tbsp. cashewnuts, ground
Salt to taste
Red chili powder to taste
1 tsp. roasted cumin (jeera)
2 tbsp. Fresh coriander, minced
- Boil the potatoes and yam in sufficient water until tender.
Remove the skin and mash finely.
- Mix together all the ingredients except oil with mashed
potatoes and yam. Knead to a stiff dough and keep aside
for 30 minutes.
- Spread the mixture along the length of the skewers to shape
- Cook in a tandoor/Oven/Grill for 10 minutes.
- Remove, baste with oil and cook for another 5 minutes or
- Remove from skewers and serve hot with
Green Chutney, onion slices and lemon wedges.