1/2 cup Curd
1tsp cumin (jeera)
Salt to taste
Powder to taste
- Cut Paneer into long 1/2" thick cubes.
- Cut all vegetables into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients for marinade and keep aside.
- Add the left marinade to the vegetables.
- Brush the marinade to the paneer and refrigerate it for 3
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry marinated paneer till fully
- Also fry other vegetables.
- In a plate arrange fried vegetables and then paneer.
- Garnish with coriander and lemon slices
- Serve hot with
Note: Marinated Paneer and vegetables can be baked, at
350-degree Fahrenheit in an oven till done, instead of frying. Just
brush each piece with little oil before baking.