Cottage Cheese Stuffed
- Wash the potatoes and allow to dry.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Make a slit in the middle of each potato.
Prick the potatoes with fork.
- Now wrap each potato individually in a foil.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven directly on the
shelf for one hour or until cooked.
- In a heat proof dish put the cottage cheese
and set aside.
- In a bowl take tomato puree, coriander
powder, cumin powder, chili powder and salt and mix.
- In a pan heat oil and add mustard seeds and
curry leaves. Allow the seeds to splutter. Low the heat and
add tomato puree mixture. Mix well. Cook for a minute then pour
it over the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Check the potatoes by inserting a knife into
the middle of the flesh. If cooked, take them out and unwrap the
foil. Fill the cottage cheese mixture equally in each one of
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.