- Born on: April 1,1621 A.D.
- Born at: Guru ki Mahal in Amritsar.
- Jyoti-Jot Samae: November 11, 1675 A.D. at Delhi.
- Successor: Guru Gobind Singh
- Wife: Mata Gujri
- Children: Guru Gobind Singh
His Messages :
Non-attachmentand renuciation is the central theme of his bani.
Guru Tegh Bahadur was the ninth Sikh Guru. He was born on April 1,1621. He was the youngest son of Guru Har Gobind and Bibi Nanki. His original name was Tyag Mal, which meant Master of Renunciation, but keeping in view his courage and bravery, he was named Tegh Bahadur. Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji received Guruship on March 30th, 1664 when he was living at Baba Bakala.